KYC FORM (Only for VLE)
Link for SBI Kiosk Banking:-https://kiosk.onlinesbi.com
What Services will SBI Kiosk banking provide?
The SBI Kiosk banking will provide the following services:
- No Frill Account Opening
- Deposit of Cash
- Withdrawal of Cash
- RD Account
- Money transfer to another SBI/BC account holder in other locations
- Current limit of Rs 10,000 per day per bank account holder
How can use SBI Kiosk Banking ?
IF you are VLE of United Telecoms e-Services Pvt. Ltd.
Know your service area if SBI Kiosk banking available or
not (Please contact your District Coordinator)
If SBI kiosk available in your Services area then Fill KYC Form
and attached following document
(a) Address Proof (Voter
ID,Passport,Driving License,AADHAAR Card etc)
(b) ID Proof (PAN card,
Voter ID,Passport,Driving License,AADHAAR Card etc)
(c) PAN Card
(d) Passbook (only
SBI Bank Account)
(e) 2 Photograph
(f) Character Certificate
(g) Affidavit (Example
How much space is required and other hardware/software?
- Size of Outlet: Minimum 100 sq feet and must have a counter.
There must be adequate room to attend to 5-6 customers at a time.
This is essential to provide efficient and courteous service to the customers and at the same time attend to your regular business.
- System configuration: PC with a minimum configuration of
80 GB hard disk & Duel core processor, internet connectivity ,web cam ,standard printer/scanner
, Window XP/7 32 bit and IE7 or above.
Advantages to the customers :
- A 'No Frill SBI Accounts' through KIOSK Banking Model
- Current Account/Term Deposit/Recurring Deposit
What type of account will be operated by the Customers?
- This is called a no-frills account where there is no minimum balance or charges levied.
- Maximum balance can be Rs 50000.
(Balances above this can be held, but then account is converted to a regular bank account and the terms of the bank and documentations will apply to these accounts).
- Minimum Balance -Zero Balance.
- Maximum limit of transactions is Rs10,000 per day.
- No Cheque book is issued
- No Passbook is issued
- ATM facility is available
- Only Cash Transactions can be made & only in person by the account holder.
- There is no signature required and only electronic thumb impression is used to access/use the account.
- Customer also benefits from Long banking hours: As long as the
center is open
What is VLE income from SBI Kiosk Banking ?
Earn on opening New Account, every Cash Deposit/ Cash Withdrawal/Recurring
Deposit/ Loans and Money Transfer
What does the VLE get from United Telecoms e-Services
- Biometric Device and Software
- SBI KIOSK bank ID and Password
- Software for access to SBI Kiosk Banking
User Manual Part I for CSP : DOWNLOAD
User Manual Part II for CSP :
Frequently Asked Questions : DOWNLOAD
Download SBI BMA Client 220.127.116.11:ftp://18.104.22.168
If any query please mail on :